We focus on delivering the following roles on a temporary, contract or permanent basis.
- CFO & Finance Director appointments across Real Estate and sub-niches in London and the North West
- CIO & COO appointments, Operations Director, Portfolio Director, Acquisitions Director, Investor Relations Director
- Financial Controllers, Head of Finance and Finance Manager roles
- Private Equity Real Estate Advisory - VP - Associate and Analyst level
- Qualified Financial & Management Accountants, FP&A
- Fund Accountant & Fund Controller
- Real Estate Acquisition & Origination roles
- Relationship Management & Liaison (UK & International)
- Asset & Portfolio Management
- RE Acquisition Managers, Development Finance & Deal Sourcing
- Service Charge & Client Accounting roles
- Accounts Payable Managers / Supervisors
- Accounts Receivables Managers / Supervisors
- Credit Managers & Payroll Managers
- AP, AR, Assistant Accountant, Finance Officers and other transactional finance roles
Our approach is to provide a bespoke package for your needs. We have a number of additional services which you can take advantage of to optimise the search process.
We also have experience in delivery of relocation services for those looking to move or centralise their Finance function.
Powerfully Predictive Psychometrics
Our psychometric tests employ leading-edge design principles to deliver assessments that:
- Reinforce your employer brand
- Fulfil your specific needs
- Test application ability
- Powerfully predict performance
Our bespoke personality questionnaires, ability tests and situational judgement tests are built to reflect the demands of modern organisations and their test-takers.
We can tailor and develop our psychometrics that are pragmatic, candidate-friendly, and quick and easy to use for your potential new hires at all levels.
Our selection process is fully inclusive and in-line with our Inclusion & Diversity Statement (2020).
The first 3-6 months are key to engaging your new hire, as this is the period that they are most susceptible to moving on.
Harvard Business Review found that on average, organisations lose 17% of their new hires during the first three months.
That’s why at Forza we supply hiring managers with an in-depth, personal onboarding report tailored to each candidate, aimed at helping them get the most out of their new hire.
Speak to us about our aptitude, psychometrics and onboarding packages.